Here are the Hottest Holiday Tech Gifts for 2019!
If you're like me, nothing makes you happier than being able to find that perfect Holiday gift for our friends and family members. Obviously I'm going to say technology is the best gift to give because it's the gift that keeps on giving ... because tech is so cool and useful. The challenge is there are so many technology devices out there, it's hard to find the right tech to get. Fear not, I've taken the time to pick out some of my favorite tech items for anyone on your list.
Great Stocking Stuffers
As a kid, I would sometimes get more excited about what was hiding in the stocking than what was wrapped up under the tree. Get your loved ones excited about reaching into their stockings by purchasing these cool tech items.
1. Mophie 3 in 1. For years, I've always recommended people to get Mophie's Juice Pack as a backup charger for their Android and Apple smartphones. Now Mophie has stepped up their game and created the Mophie 3 in 1 which is a wireless charger pad that will allow you to charge up to 3 devices such as a smartwatch, wireless headphones, and a smartphone.
2. Amazon Echo Buds. These earbuds work with your Alexa to stream music, make calls, and they are wireless. As an added bonus, they also feature Bose noise reduction which means you can enjoy music without outside interference.
3. Apple AirPods Pro. Apple's second-generation AirPods are a vast improvement over the first-generation headphones. Better fit and better battery life. The wireless charging case makes this a great gift.
For The Kids In Your Life
There's nothing more exciting to see your kids scream in delight at the awesome gifts they are about to get. These tech gifts are bound to be a hit with your kids.
1. Kindle Fire Kids Edition. The 10.1-inch version of this smart tablet is the perfect gift for your young kids. A 2-year warranty and protective case mean you don't have to worry about your clumsy kids in your life.
2. Nintendo Switch. One of the best things about the Switch is the fact your kids can play this device as a handheld or hook it up to a television. This means you can enjoy your TV and your kids and still enjoy gameplay. Robust parental controls mean you can limit how many rounds of Fortnite they play.
3. Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition: This device does everything the Echo does, but it's kid-friendly and has parental controls to block inappropriate content. You can also take advantage of the FreeTime Unlimited which offers educational activities, audible books, music, and games.
For Your Smart Home
1. Amazon Echo Show. Yes, there is the Google Home View, but the Echo show offers the best features for your smartphone. The skills you can add to your Echo Show are endless which makes a great hub for your smartphone, allows you to easily monitor your house and can offer your family hours of entertainment.
2. Ring Products. Known as the company that makes smart doorbells, Ring now offers cameras, smart lights and alarm systems which quickly integrate into your smart home
3. Google Nest Wifi. Google Nest is a mesh system that extends your wifi network throughout your house. I'm not a big fan of mesh networks, but Google's Next will help you get wireless in those hard to reach areas of your house.
Smartphones, Tablets, and Computers
Everyone is on these devices all of the time so why not choose the holidays to pick out a new gadget to help your loved ones stay productive and entertained.
1. iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max and the Samsung Galaxy S10. These Apple and Android phones offer the best speed, screen size, battery life, and camera. 2. Galaxy Tab S4 and iPad Air. I hate to say it, Apple and Samsung make the best tablets on the planet. Give one as a gift and watch their eyes light up. 3. Dell XPS and MacBook Pro. Want to pick a computer for a gift this year, Dell and Apple won't disappoint you. They are both a little pricey, but would you rather have a laptop that only lasts a year and a half or get one that will last 10 years or longer?
For Those Who are Tech Challenged
We all know someone in our lives who would use some cool technology, but they aren't too tech-savvy. Here are some items that will get them engaged in tech.
1. Roku Box or Stick: With streaming services becoming more popular, turn that dumb TV of your loved ones into a smart tv with a Roku. Roku devices are easy to set up and easy to use which will bring enjoyment to anyone regardless of their level of tech expertise. 2. Roomba Smart vacuums can make household chores much easier. They charge themselves and can avoid most obstacles. 3. Jitterbug Smartphone: Have a loved one in your life who could use a smartphone. Consider getting them a Jitterbug. This easy to use phone offers all of the features of an Android phone, but with an easy to use interface.
For Some Really Cool Tech
You might have people on your gift list all of the tech out on this list, but there are some cool and unusual tech items out there that will make them jump for joy. 1. Oculus Quest: Do you have someone who is looking for a new way to game? Consider getting them this wireless headset doesn’t require a computer or a gaming system. It will allow games to interact with an immersive virtual reality gaming experience. 2. Ember Smart Mug: This smart mug will keep your hot drink at the temperature you want. A charge lasts for up to an hour and a half on a single charge. Never worrying about drinking cold coffee or winter drinks again. 3. Husqvarna Automower: Reclaim your weekends with this automower. This self-guiding mower will make sure that you don't have to spend long hours taking care of your lawn. It clips the grass short which will also fertilize your lawn as well.
So there you have it, my list of the coolest holiday tech items for 2019. Do you have any items you would add? Drop me a line and let me know what your favorites are.
Want to ask me a tech question? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to connect with me on social media, you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter and watch great tech tip videos on my YouTube channel. I love technology. I've read all of the manuals and I want to make technology fun and exciting for you.
If you need on-site or remote tech support for your Windows\Macintosh, computers, laptops, Android/Apple smartphone, tablets, printers, routers, smart home devices, and anything that connects to the Internet, please feel free to contact my team at Integral. My team of friendly tech experts are always standing by to answer your questions and help make your technology useful and fun. Reach out to us a www.callintegralnow.com or phone at 888.256.0829.
If you found this post useful, would you mind helping me out by sharing it? Just click one of the handy social media sharing buttons below.